Tutorials How To Create Precise Splines In 3dsMax With Polyline Pro
Polyline Pro is an easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool which provides a clear and efficient user interface to create splines precisely with measurements and angles in a manner similar to AutoCAD. The main purpose of Polyline Pro is to bring the spline drawing in 3dsMax at a higher level.
Now precision spline modeilng is easy and faster.
With Polyline Pro you can:
- draw splines in Orthographic, Polar, Arc and Freehand mode
- create points using Absolute or Relative coordinates
- use direct distance entry – point in desired direction and type the length and/or the angle to create a segment
- use guides and tooltips
- use short commands for quick access to almost all of the features
- use Object Snaps to mark certain points/lines and continue to draw in their projection or intersection
- draw spline using World Coordinate System or User Coordiante System
Use command line or dynamic input fields to enter coordinates and all other possible commands.